Blue Gradient Leopard Print

Ei, queridas leitoras! Tenho que confessar que ultimamente não estou no clima pra fazer nail art... não sei porque exatamente, mas acho que é porque eu estou afim de gastar duas, ou três, horas do meu dia fazendo as unhas. Então a saída para esse probleminha is uma mani fácil e sem mistério, tipo... oncinha!
Hey, guys! I must confess the haven't been in the mood for nail art... I don't know why exactly, but I think is because I don't to two spend two hours, maybe three, of my day into a design. So the answer to this momentary issue is a not-tricky manicure: leopard print!



Comecei fazendo as manchas azuis com o pincel que vem no próprio esmalte, muito fácil. Depois fiz o contorno preto com um pincel fino para nail art. Segui esse tutorial da querida Emily.
I made the blue spots with the brushes that come on the polishes bottles, easy easy. Then I outlined it in black with a thin nail art brush. I followed this tutorial by the lovely Emily. 



Usei duas camadas do Fada da Risqué como minha cor base e acabou que ele é um ótimo off-white. Amo (re)descobrir bons esmaltes!
Used two coats of Risqué Fada as my base color and it turned out to be a quite good off-white. I love (re)discovering fine polishes!


Os esmaltes azuis são (do mais claro para o mais escuro): Aquarium da Beauty Color, Horizonte Azul e Missão Azul, ambos da Colorama. Para finalizar, passei o roxinho da Risqué.
The blue polishes are (from the lighter to the darker one): Beauty Color Aquarium, Horizonte Azul and Missão Azul, both from Colorama. At last, spent one coat of Risqué's top coat.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 

Instagram @ideiasdecaroline

códigos de desconto

Nur Besten..Born Pretty Store

.......Lady Queen